What can be better for an intimate dinner, family meal or neighborhood cookout than fresh (gluten free!) fish? Grilled, baked or sauteed, the possibilites are endless! From classic summer fare like tacos and burgers to elegant filets with shallots and a creamy sauce, impress your guests with these five fabulous gluten free fish dishes.
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Lemon and Capers
This super easy recipe is low fat and packed with flavor.
Pesto Salmon Burgers
A perfect combination for an incredibly lean summer burger - great for Labor Day cookouts! (Gluten free? Substitute GF breadcrumbs!)
Blackened Salmon Tacos with Avocado Mango Salsa
Salmon crusted in Mexican spices and skillet-blackened make these savory-sweet tacos unforgettable.
Salmon with Crispy Shallots & Dill Cream
A simple, delicious dinner that will put all other salmon dishes to shame.
Pumpkin Seed and Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
A fantastically different (and low-carb!) way to create a crispy-crunchy crust for your favorite fish filet.
- Tempting Thai Summer Shrimp Salad
- 3 Simple Shrimp Recipes
- Fishy Friday: Seared Scallops over Wilted Greens
- Julia Child's Classic Sole Meuniere
- 5 Best Tilapia Recipes
- Fishy Fridays: 5 Fabulous Recipes
- 5 Simply Delicious Salmon Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sizzlin' Seafood
- Get Grilling: Surfin' Seafood
- Fishy Fridays: All About Marlin