Glee star, Mark Salling, will be hosting an event tomorrow for the Los Angeles Regional Food Banks. The star-studded event will have guests packing up bags of groceries to send to food banks throughout the city.
The Hollywood event is kicking off ConAgra Foods' fall Child Hunger Ends Here campaign, which hopes to raise awareness about child hunger in the US and provide 5 million meals to hungry kids across the country.
- Mark Salling Joins ConAgra Foods in Fight Against Child Hunger
- Nick Cannon Celebrates the Holidays at LA Food Bank
- Reba McEntire Donated 200,000 Meals to Oklahoma Food Bank
- Justin Bieber Tweets for Ontario Food Bank
- Olivia Munn Joins the Celebrity Council for the Regional Food Bank
- Stop By The Vegan Beer Festival
- Guy Fieri to Host Brew B'Que at LA Food and Wine Show
- Los Angeles Hosts First Beerathon on Mar. 31
- The LA Times Hosts The TASTE Labor Day Weekend
- Helping the Victims of Irene