Anne Hathaway has been a vegetarian for many years, but says she always struggles with her meals when she is working in London. But, the actress said there are many more vegetarian options now than 10 years ago.
“I came here first to do a movie when I was 19 and it wasn’t so kind to vegetarians but a lot of has happened to the food scene since then," Hathaway said. "There’s so many places to eat here. Do I like chips? Yeah!”
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Anne Hathaway Talks Embracing Vegan Diet
- Is Anne Hathaway Only Eating 500 Calories a Day?
- Anne Hathaway's 'Les Misérables' Diet
- Anne Hathaway's 'Dark Knight Rises' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegetarian Menu at Engagement Party
- Anne Hathaway Talks 'Les Miserables' Diet
- Anne Hathaway was 'Obsessed' with Losing Weight for Les Miserables
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegan Menu at Wedding