One of the worst moments of my young life was when I realized that having Celiac disease meant no more Chinese take out. No more hot and sour soup, almond chicken, egg rolls -- not take out, anyway. For years I have been searching for the best homemade versions of these restaurant favorites - and healthier of course! Here are 3 of my top picks for homemade Chinese stye cooking that's so much better (and safer!) than take out!
For all of these recipes, be sure to use gluten free ingredients! Particularly gluten free soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
Sweet & Sour Chicken
A classic crispy chicken dish with a sweet and sour glaze - now baked not fried!
Szechwan Beef Stir Fry
A spicy-sweet dish that is packed with veggies!
General Tso's Chicken
This quick and easy chicken recipe is spicy and delicious.
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 5 Tasty Pandan Recipes
- 5 Tasty Thai Curries
- Celiac Saturday: Tasty Thai Curries
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Simple Sundays: DIY Spring Rolls
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Chinese Chicken Salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Light Clam Chowder
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Tia's Treats
- How to make cantaloupe sorbet