A lover of the organic diet, Fran Drescher has been giving health and fitness advice to readers of Fit Perez, and the actress says there is nothing quite like organic food.
"Three words: organic, organic, organic! (Okay, maybe it’s just one, but you get the point!) We have to recognize that what we put IN our bodies is just as, if not as important as what we put on them!" Drescher advised.
"I say try to cut back on animal protein and dairy products," the actress explained. "Also, it's probably no shock that processed and chemical soaked foods are not good for our system. So go organic, go whole grains, and go natural!"
- Fran Drescher Fills her Diet with Organic Food
- Fran Drescher is a Gluten-Free Vegan
- Fran Drescher: Don't Skip Meals
- Courtroom Challenge for GMOs Labeled "Natural"
- Reach For Your Fitness Goals With This Helpful Advice
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Bob Greene Shares Nutrition Advice
- Fergie Takes Health Advice from her Husband
- Sam Talbot Offers Advice to Paula Deen
- Alicia Silverstone Offers Advice on Vegan Dating