What says summer better than homemade lemonade? From lemonade stands run by the kids on the corner to frozen blended lemonade drinks (I'm looking at you, Starbucks), there's something about lemonade that means sunshine and swim suits. Here are a few of my favorite ideas to mix up your lemonade and get ready for Labor Day entertaining!
Semisweet basil boosts your lemonades refreshing power!
Blueberry Rosemary Lemonade
The classic combination of blueberry and lemonade are known to be quite refreshing, add a touch of rosemary and you have a whole new world!
This incredibly dainty beverage is just begging to be spiked - maybe Lillet?
Super juicy mangoes + sweet tart lemonade make this an unbeatable cooler in the summer heat.
Doesn't it just sound refreshing?!
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Low Calorie Lemonade
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes