One of my favorite types of breads, banana bread is a food bursting with nostalgia. Packed with natural fiber and potassium, whole grains and nuts, banana bread makes a tasty breakfast, afternoon snack, or healthy dessert idea. Whoever said vegan baking is complicated or tasteless hasn't tried these 5 recipes! From decadent chocolate chips to tropical mango chunks, there's a recipe here for everyone!
Classic Banana Walnut Bread
An ultimate comfort food, with your choice of rice, almond or soy milk!
Hazelnut Banana Bread
A little bit of a twist on this favorite.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
My favorite version! Be sure to use dairy free chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life).
Mango Banana Bread
A tropical twist on this comforting classic.
Whole Grain Banana Bread
With flax and whole wheat flour, this recipe is pretty darn healthy!
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Crackers
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Recipes to Love
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Happy Waffle Day!
- 3 Best Vegan Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Wheatless Wednesday: 4 Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Earl Grey Tea Cupcakes Vegan & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Dairy-Free Vegan Banana Chocolate Bread
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Moist Vegan Spelt Bran Muffins
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Black Forest Bread