Ever wondered how to preserve lemons? Or how to use them? This Morrocan staple is relatively quick and easy to prepare and has such a wide variety of uses. Here's a super awesome video explaining the preservation process and a few of my favorite recipes!
Roasted Bell Pepper Caponata
A tasty appetizer, perfect for entertaining.
Roasted Chicken with Preserved Lemons
With white wine, almonds and currants, this roast chicken recipe is tough to beat!
Braised Endive with Preserved Lemon Gremolata
Slightly bitter endive is braised in stock and white wine, oven roasted and served with a flavorful gremolata topping.
Braised Rabbit with Olives and Preserved Lemons
A delicious Mediterranean dish - equally tasty with chicken! Gluten free? Substitute gluten free AP flour in this recipe.
Preserved Lemon Sauce
Preserved lemons, dried fruit and a touch of sugar make this sweet-sour sauce the ideal condiment.
- Meatless Monday: Tasty Tabouleh
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Tantalizing Falafel Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Cooking: Gluten Free & Vegan Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free and Vegan Hummus
- Wheatless Wednesday: 3 Best Chickpea Recipes