Frozen Ghost Vodka is an alcoholic spirit with a chilling backstory called "The Legend of the Frozen Ghost." Its packaging reflects that ghost tale: a humanlike specter appears on the clear upper half of the bottle when it's viewed head-on.
The Frozen Ghost Vodka bottle was designed by Levenson & Hill. Creative director Richard Graves and art director Chuck Paris wanted to make the most of "eeriness and the appetite appeal of a chilled vodka with an ethereally smooth flavor."
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- The KAWS Hennessy V.S. Cognac Bottle Has Street Cred
- This Absolut Glam Ad is Dripping With Diamonds
- Isfjord Line of Gin and Vodka is Made With 180,000-Year-Old Water
- PopBottles Raise Awareness About Alcohol Abuse
- Absolut Fashion Week Ad Turns a Bottle Into a Dress Form
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- Delicious Pumpkin Mudslide
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- The 7Up EcoGreen Bottle is Canada's First Recycled PET Plastic Soda Bottle