Juicy and sweet, nectarines are a classic summer fruit. From fresh salads and chutneys to tarts and clafoutis, nectarines are incredibly versatile. Here are a few of my favorite summertime nectarine recipes, including a must- try margarita and frozen granita -- all gluten free & dairy free!
Nectarine & Thyme Fruits de Pate
Sweet and herbal, these homemade fruit jellies are as delicious as they are easy!
Fig & Nectarine Granita
This frozen dessert is the quintessential summer treat.
Nectarine & Almond Verrines
Fresh fruit, a (dairy free & eggless/vegan!) almond custard and chewy almond cookies make for a classic French dessert.
Nectarine Margarita with Fleur de Sel Rim
A subtle French twist on this Mexican cocktail.
Nectarine Basil Iced Tea
A refreshing non-alcoholic summer drink.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Latin Style Kale Pesto
- Kale and Apples over polenta
- Gluten free focaccia
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup