After just four months, Facebook has decided to shelve its Deals offerings. The company launched the program in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, San Diego, and San Francisco partially as an attempt to generate revenue outside of online advertisements.
The company issued a statement about the end of Deals, "After testing Deals for four months, we’ve decided to end our Deals product in the coming weeks. We think there is a lot of power in a social approach to driving people into local businesses. We’ve learned a lot from our test and we’ll continue to evaluate how to best serve local businesses."
- Groupon Damages Businesses Reputations
- Worst Groupon Deal Ever
- Revised Groupon IPO Filing Reveals $420 Million Operating Loss in 2010
- Buy Virtual Dunkin' Donuts in the Sims Social Facebook Game
- Groupon Continues Shocking Implosion
- Groupon Expands Into Grocery Stores
- Starbucks, Groupon Outperform Expectations
- 2 Must Read Articles Ahead of Groupon IPO
- Groupon CEO Finally Speaks Publicly
- An Important Take on Google Offers
- Daily Bread
- Daily Dose Of Fruits Smoothie - Drink Up!
- Daily Dose Of Fruits Smoothie
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- Knock Your Socks Off Stuffed Potatoes With Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Off-Dry Black Currant Wine - 1000l
- Corn-Off-The-Cob Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake That Will Knock Your Sock Off
- Fall Off The Bone Baby Back Ribs
- All Day Simple Slow-Cooker FALL OFF the BONE Ribs!