Gordon Ramsay has closed two of his Australia restaurants because they are "not financially sustainable." The celebrity chef owes about $4.8 million on Maze and Maze Grill, both in Melbourne, after pumping some $8 million of personal cash into the restaurants at the peak of the 2009 recession.
Gordon Ramsay's restaurants span the globe, including locations in Ireland, the U.K., the U.S., Dubai and Tokyo. We covered the troubles his Montreal restaurant Laurier Gordon Ramsay experienced on opening night earlier this month. Do you think the "Hell's Kitchen" chef is spreading himself too thin, so to speak?
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Evacuated on Opening Night
- 4 Failed Celebrity Restaurants
- Usain Bolt Wants to Work With Gordon Ramsay
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay Opens Bread Street Kitchen in London
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Fired From Montreal Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon