A famously delicious pasta topping, vodka infused red sauce makes for an incredibly rich sauce and delicious meal. In my opinion, pasta sauce is not meant to come from a jar -- while this is certainly an easy solution and one that I rely on more often than not, homemade pasta sauce is a stovetop treasure. Rich and hearty, which tastes so much better when you know you made it from scratch, vodka red sauce is an all-time favorite. Here are 3 fantastic recipes for homemade vodka sauce that will have your dinner guests begging for seconds!
Gluten free? Be sure to use gluten free pasta! (I like a rice-corn blend like Orgran.)
Penne in Vodka Sauce
With heavy cream and spicy peppers, this is definitely a must-try!
Easy Vodka Sauce
Using premade marinara sauce and adding a few necessary ingredients, this recipe will jumpstart your favorite pasta dish.
Pink Vodka Sauce
A combination of alfredo and marinara, this pasta sauce has the best of both worlds!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Best Gluten Free Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Classic Julia Child: Poulet Saute aux Herbes de Provence, GFCF
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce With Meat Balls
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Panna Cotta with Apricot Sauce
- Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Mushrooms and Dried Tomato Sauce
- Pasta With White Clam Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce