Coconut and curry powder is a classic flavor combination in Southeast Asia. The sweetness of the coconut cools the heat and intensity of the curry powder. These five recipes go beyond the typical curry-coconut sauce and show various ways that we can merry these two ingredients.
Sweet Potato Coconut Soup
This light and healthy soup is full of flavor.
Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken
Pieces of chicken are marinated in coconut milk and spices, including curry powder, and then grilled to perfection.
Thai Coconut Green Curry with Tofu
A staple at Thai restaurants, this vegetarian dish is fragrant and delicious.
Curry Meatballs with Tomato Coconut Sauce
Serve this tropical take on meatballs over fluffy white rice.
Mussels in Coconut Curry Lime Sauce with Cilantro
Make sure you have plenty of bread for dipping in the sauce.
- Irresistible Thai Chicken Satay
- Meatless Monday: Coconut Curry with Peppers, Bok Choi, and Tomatoes
- Tantalizing Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Tantalizing Thai Style Chicken and Coconut Soup
- Easy Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- Spicy Coconut Chicken with Mango Basil Salsa
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Thai Grilled Chicken Satay
- Thai Tuesdays: Green Curry
- 5 Tasty Thai Curries
- Breadfruit Coconut Curry
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Braised Curried Chicken
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Thai Shrimp Wraps
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- Thai Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Yuan Yang Crispy & Crunchy Hong Kong Kailan
- Malaysian Chicken Curry ( A Coconut Based Curry)
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce