Coconut and curry powder is a classic flavor combination in Southeast Asia. The sweetness of the coconut cools the heat and intensity of the curry powder. These five recipes go beyond the typical curry-coconut sauce and show various ways that we can merry these two ingredients.
Sweet Potato Coconut Soup
This light and healthy soup is full of flavor.
Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken
Pieces of chicken are marinated in coconut milk and spices, including curry powder, and then grilled to perfection.
Thai Coconut Green Curry with Tofu
A staple at Thai restaurants, this vegetarian dish is fragrant and delicious.
Curry Meatballs with Tomato Coconut Sauce
Serve this tropical take on meatballs over fluffy white rice.
Mussels in Coconut Curry Lime Sauce with Cilantro
Make sure you have plenty of bread for dipping in the sauce.
- Thai Inspired Chicken Satay Burger
- 5 Super Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Coconut Curry with Peppers, Bok Choi, and Tomatoes
- Irresistible Thai Chicken Satay
- Easy Chicken Curry in a Hurry
- Tantalizing Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Tantalizing Thai Style Chicken and Coconut Soup
- Spicy Coconut Chicken with Mango Basil Salsa
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Soup
- Breadfruit Coconut Curry
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Braised Curried Chicken
- Pad Thai with Chicken
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Thai Shrimp Wraps
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- Thai Coconut Curry Lentil Soup
- Malaysian Chicken Curry ( A Coconut Based Curry)
- Yuan Yang Crispy & Crunchy Hong Kong Kailan