With so many convinience foods littering the aisle of the suppermarket, it is hard to know what is good for you and what's not. With your kids heading back to school, it is important that they are eating food that is good and good for them. These easy and healthy snack recipes can be made at home and are the perfect way to keep your kids fed and focused.
Kids will love dipping fresh veggies and baked pita chips into this Middle Eastern dip.
Chewy Granola Bars
These granola bars have everything you could want in a snack food: dried cherries, coconut, chocolate, and more!
Apple season is coming. Take advantage of this seasonal fruit by making this easy applesauce.
Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix
This trail mix has a combination of pumpkin seeds, walnuts, shredded coconut, and raisins.
Strawberry Yogury Pops
This frozen treat is creamy and fruity.
- After School Snack - Filled Cupcakes
- Fancy Trail Mix with Spiced Almonds
- Perfect After School Snack: Kiwi Popsicles
- 8 Gluten-Free After School Snacks
- 5 Healthy After School Snacks
- How to Make Homemade Hotpockets
- Tokyo Baby Cafe Caters to Parents With Young Children
- Parents Sue Four Loko After Son's Death
- 5 Homemade Snacks to Pack for School Lunch
- PSA: Parents Standing up for Healthy Food
- Rice Krispie Treats with Maple Syrup and Brown Sugar
- Applesauce Carrot Cake Muffins
- Roquefort and walnut pinwheels
- Granola Chews
- Fuel up with easy homemade granola bars
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Mother Rimmy's Nuts and Seeds Trail
- Oatmeal-Peanut Butter Trail Bars
- Trail Mix For Kids