It's that time of year: apple season is right around the corner! Fresh granitas are a super easy Latin dessert, combining pureed fruit or fruit juice and freezing it in a pan or dish. By scraping the frozen fruit mixture with a fork to create a shaved ice effect, a perfect summer treat that is naturally gluten free, vegan and dairy free.
Champagne Apple Granita
A sophisticated version of this refreshing summer dessert.
Apple Tarragon Granita
A savory-sweet frozen treat, the perfect end to an elegant summer meal.
Honeydew Apple Granita
A classic combination of sweet refreshing melon and apple, with no added sugar.
Celery Apple Granita
With or without added vitamin C, this semi-savory treat is super refreshing.
Melon Apple Granita
Try watermelon or cantaloupe for a delicious summer treat.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Mock Mashed Potato with crispy onions and shallots
- Butternut Squash Gratin - gluten free, soy free, vegan