Celebrity Chef Michel Richard is all set to open his new Las Vegas restaurant, Central Las Vegas in Caesar's Hotel.
With a large bar, patio and cigar bar, Central Las Vegas is expected to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
"Every hotel in Las Vegas needs to have a restaurant open 24/7," Richard said. "In Las Vegas, they don't sleep. They eat and they play."
The new restaurant takes inspiration from Richard's French background mixed in with a casual atmosphere.
"It's going to be an American brasserie with a French accent," Richard explained. "We're going to make simple food. Our own French fries, a good steak, a lobster burger, great fried chicken, some Carpaccio, nice pasta."
- David Furnish to Open Champagne Lounge at Las Vegas' Caesar Palace
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Beach Boys Riding Celebrity Restaurant Craze
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Eva Longoria Shuts Down SHe Nightclub
- 3 Las Vegas Restaurants You Should Know About
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: Day One
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: Serendipity 3
- Broccoli Tartar
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette