This Tumblr Tuesday, we're taking a brief break from the five-blog format to highlight two hilarious Tumblr blogs: Scandybars and Vegan Problems. With an excellent mix of high-resolution images and wit, this reading combination packs a deadly one-two punch.
1. Vegan Problems: Vegan Problems is the latest addition to the "____ problems" meme, which attained viral fame thanks to fellow Tumblr blogs like First World Problems and White Girl Problems. Vegan Problems uses image macros and simple text to outline common issues vegans face, from "Not enough hummus for all these chips" to "unmeltable cheese."
2. Scandybars: Scandybars reminds me of Scanwiches, a Tumblr blog I've previously featured, in that it features scanned cross-sections of delicious eats. Instead of sandwiches, however, Scandybars zeroes in on candies of all sorts, from Reese's Crispy Crunchy bars to Thingamajig bars and Mike and Ike candies.
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Vegan Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Weird Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Urban Farming Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Healthy Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: KAFCA, the King's Alternative Food Cooperative Association
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Silly Food Tumblelogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Fantastic Fridge-Themed Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Rainbow Foods
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Starbucks Tumblr Blogs
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Delicious Lemon Cake
- Spiced Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Dessert That's No Problem: Baked Pears with Oatmeal Crumble
- Vegan Eggnog