Ashley Tisdale is the latest celebrity to star in the 'Got Milk' advertisements. The 26-year-old actress also hosted the latest Be Strong Challenge in Los Angeles, where several cheerleading teams got to show-off their skills.
Tisdale, along with Got Milk and American Cheerleader magazine are currently on the hunt for cheerleading squads across the US to be the next to sport the milk mustache in Got Milk ads. To enter, squads can submit a video explaining how they use chocolate milk to recharge and "Be Strong."
"It was exciting getting my own solo ad," Tisdale said, who plays a cheerleader on the CW's Hellcats. "I had a great time and I'm just excited to be a part of the Be Strong Challenge. I have a big appreciation for cheerleading and I'm a huge fan of chocolate milk." Tisdale also added that she learned of the nutritional value of drinking chocolate milk after her workouts from her personal trainer.
Check out the video below to see Tisdale behind the scenes of her Got Milk photo shoot.
- 'Got the Facts on Milk?' Documents Milk Campaign Conspiracies
- The Ashley Tisdale Diet
- 9 Celebrities Promoting Milk
- Kelly Osbourne Joins the 'Make Mine Milk' Campaign
- The Harrison Ford Got Milk Ad is the Latest Celebrity Dairy Endorsement
- Shaq Becomes Newest Face of Got Milk
- Salma Hayek Joins Got Milk? Campaign
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Reveals Got Milk? Ad
- Nina Dobrev Stars in Got Milk? Ad
- Bridgit Mendler Joins the Got Milk? Campaign
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Cheese Tray
- Hemp Milk
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Tropical Fall’s Delight
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- My Simple Custard Flan ( Filipino Leche Flan)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Sour milk and feta cheese phyllo pie