If alcohol is a staple component of your diet, you may want to try these meaty cocktails on for size. Instructables user Penfold Plant created the Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness as a savory entry into the site's Play With Your Food contest.
As you might guess, the meaty cocktails blend meat and alcohol. The Pizza Margarita, for example, has a base of tequila that's been infused with yellow bell peppers, chorizo and buffalo cheese. The Salmon Vodka is meant to be served in shot form and is infused with salmon and dill. The Beef and Horseradish Guinness cocktail is another infusion that channels beef and Guinness pie. See the recipes here. Would you ever try these tipples?
- Thirsty Thursday: Flower Infused Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Chili Infused Vodka
- DIY Bacon Infused Vodka
- DIY Fabulous Infused Vodkas
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Bacon Bourbon is a Meaty DIY Liquor Infusion
- National Margarita Day: Pomegranate Margarita
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- National Margarita Day: Prickly Pear Margarita
- The Perfect Peach Margarita for National Margarita Day
- Infused Vodka
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Meaty Mushroom Omelette
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser
- Juicy Steak With Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Horseradish Sauce
- Fresh tomato and horseradish sauce
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail