Falafel, fried or baked chickpea cakes, are a traditional Middle Eastern favorite. With a wide variety of regional variation, these naturally gluten free and vegan fritters make for a delicious appetizer, scrumptious sandwich or easy entree. Here are 3 great falafel ideas for easy entertaining!
Falafel Spinach Salad
Homemade falafel over a healthy spinach salad!
Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside - begging for a pita pocket salad!
Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Falafel
A delicious twist on this classic dish.
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce