Bread, seems to be a source of many people's cravings, but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed in moderation. The quality of the ingredients is important, so always go for the whole or no grain varieties.
Thanks to Elena's Pantry for this delicious and nutrient dense bread. It's ideal for when those toast or sandwich cravings hit.
1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup flax meal
¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Optional: Handful of hemp seeds
For rest of recipe click here.
- Pimpin' Pumpkin Paleo Bread
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Friday Fab 4 Rockin Recipe Roundup
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- How to Make Gluten-Free Quinoa Tortillas
- Meatless Monday: Raw Recipe Roundup!
- Mother's Day Brunch: Paleo Friendly Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Grain Free Chicken "Noodle" Soup
- Cacao chia pudding with avocado mousse
- Grain free, high fiber cereal
- Easy Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Bread
- 5 Minute Gluten Free Wonder Buns
- Caramelized Tofu With Rice Noodles
- Tofu Stuffed Peppers
- Egyptian Black Lentil Soup
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons