The perfect biscuits are made with patience and a light touch. Once you have made tender and flaky homemade biscuits, you won't want to go back to the pre-made stuff. Here are five delicious biscuit recipes to help you practice.
These uniquely flavored biscuits are perfect with a smear of nutella.
Honey and Sage Biscuits
When possible, use local honey for these biscuits.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
These light and slightly sweet biscuits only need a pat of butter.
Jalapeno Cheddar Drop Biscuits
You can use fresh or pickled jalapenos for this recipe.
Use this classic biscuit recipe to make biscuits and gravy or strawberry shortcake.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets
- Coca Cola Cake
- Coca Cola Push Pops are a Handy Sweet
- Fendi Creates Coca-Cola Light, Fan di Fendi, Mozzarella and Aspirin Gelato
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Rainbow Cookies-Pink for Breast Cancer Awraeness Month
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- French Toast With Cinnamon and Nutmeg