Denny's restaurant chain has recently released their new "Let's Get Cheesy" menu items. With six new dishes to choose from, diners can eat their way through breakfast, lunch and dinner. You might order the omelet doused in cheese sauce for 800 calories or the strawberry cheesecake milk shake at 850 calories. But nothing tips the scale like the mac n' cheese big daddy patty melt at a whopping 1,690 calories (that's supposed to be a full days worth of calories!). A burger is topped with with mac n' cheese, cheddar cheese, "frisco sauce" (whatever that is) and wrapped up in two pieces of buttered potato bread. If that weren't enough, it comes with a side of wavy fries. I am all for indulgence but isn't this a bit much?
- Denny's Christmas Tree Set on Fire by an Irate Customer
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Denny's Launching Middle Earth Meals on November 6th
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Teens Eat Denny's Pancakes for 24 Hours Straight
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 5 Mouth-Watering Recipes for Mac n' Cheese
- Irresistible Stove Top Mac n' Cheese with Broccoli