Egg salad is a lunch time classic! Packed with protein, naturally gluten and dairy free, and super easy to assemble - 5 ingredients or less! Perfect on a sandwich, wrapped in lettuce or as a salad, there's nothing easier for a brown bag lunch for you or the kids.
Super Simple Egg Salad
With paprika and Dijon mustard, this egg salad recipe is a new classic.
Looking for a way to keep your coworkers out of your lunch? Check out the Anti Theft Lunch Bag!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Tia's Treats
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes