Made for so much more than ginger ale and ginger beer, ginger is one of my favorite herbs (spices?) both fresh, dried, ground, minced, pureed, juiced - you name it, I'm all about it. With spicy and earthy notes, ginger is the perfect compliment to sweet summer fruits and crisp teas. Here are a few of my favorite summertime drink recipes featuring fresh ginger.
Ginger Peach Margarita
Spicy ginger and sweet peaches take this cocktail to a whole other level.
Honeydew Ginger Green Tea
Fresh melon, tons of fresh ginger and green tea, blended and strained, make this an incredibly refreshing summer drink with just a touch of caffeine!
Ginger Basil Grapefruit Spritzer
Fresh grapefruit and basil + ginger soda make this a quick and easy punch for 1 or 10.
Ginger Peach Coconut Smoothie
Fresh ginger, a whole peach and coconut milk make this smoothie both super healthy and deliciously refreshing.
Ridiculously refreshing twist on this summertime favorite.
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Must Try Recipes
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Cooking with Coffee - 5 Mouth Watering Gluten Free Recipes
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Iced Ginger Tea
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies