T.I. was released early from prison yesterday and the rapper wasted no time in getting himself a nice home-cooked meal.
Prepared by his mother and aunt, his 'welcome home' meal included steak, collard greens and his family's "famous" mac and cheese. Unfortunately, T.I. wasn't able to actually eat the meal with his family but instead had to enjoy his favorite meal on a bus ride to a halfway house, where he'll be completing the rest of his sentence.
- Ja Rule Cooked His Own Food in Jail
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Dave Matthews Releasing his Own Wine Collection
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Paul McCartney Serves a Vegetarian Meal at his Wedding
- David Lynch Releases Second Commercial for his Coffee Brand
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Releases First Film Next Month
- O Magazine Releases First Food Issue
- The Last Meals Project Documents Prisoners' Final Eats