T.I. was released early from prison yesterday and the rapper wasted no time in getting himself a nice home-cooked meal.
Prepared by his mother and aunt, his 'welcome home' meal included steak, collard greens and his family's "famous" mac and cheese. Unfortunately, T.I. wasn't able to actually eat the meal with his family but instead had to enjoy his favorite meal on a bus ride to a halfway house, where he'll be completing the rest of his sentence.
- Conrad Murray Eats First Jail Meal After Verdict Announced
- Ja Rule Cooked His Own Food in Jail
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Wants Russian Government to Serve Vegan Meals to Imprisoned Girl Band Members
- Paul McCartney Serves a Vegetarian Meal at his Wedding
- Matthew McConaughey Eats First Burger After Extreme Weight Loss
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- The Last Meals Project Documents Prisoners' Final Eats
- Steve Carell Wants His Last Meal to be From Wahlburgers
- Lady Gaga Celebrates Birthday with a Home-Cooked Meal