Olives are easily on my list of Top 5 favorite foods - black, green, purple, marinated, in oil, brined, French, Greek, Israeli - you name it, I've probably tried it (when it comes to olives, anyway). The beauty about the web is that I can always find new recipes for my favorite ingredients - including olives of all shapes and sizes! Here are 5 of my new favorite recipes for this ancient, delicious ingredient.
Easy DIY Marinated Olives
Ever wanted to recreate those tasty marinated olives at home? Here's your chance! Dairy free + vegan.
Asparagus with Fried Kalamata Olive Salsa
A quick and easy dish that will certainly surprise and delight! Dairy free + vegan.
Creamy Feta and Olive Dip
Cream cheese feta, olives, capers and herbs make this one must-try dip/spread!
One of my all-time favorite condiments/spreads, tapenade is a combination of olives, capers and herbs, pureed until somewhat smooth - yum! Dairy free + vegan.
Tagliatelle with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
Sweet roasted tomatoes, salty olives and al dente pasta make this super simple dish an unforgettable meal. Dairy free + vegan.
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Best Herb Infused Sorbets
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Cranberry Beans, Cherry Tomatoes & Cucumber Salad
- Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Pasta with pumpkin and chickpeas