Peanut sauce is one of my all time favorite condiments! Perfect over noodles, in a stir fry, for a cold pasta salad dressing, as a dipping sauce - for almost anything. Here are three gluten free versions to enjoy!
Peanut Chicken Stir Fry with Broccoli
Peanut sauce and fresh veggies make this a delicious meal idea.
Apple Chicken Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Fresh spring rolls with crunchy sweet apple and a sweet-sour peanut sauce.
Cold Asian Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing
A lunchtime favorite, packed with fresh veggies.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- Gluten-Free Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Creamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Must-Try: Chicken with Blueberries
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Asian Chicken and Broccoli With Chili Garlic Sauce
- Chicken and Smashed Cauliflower With Greek Oregano Sauce
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Penne Pasta with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
- Chicken With Mustard Cream Sauce -Gluten Free