Woman Accidentally Gives Office Pot Brownies

September 3, 2011

A woman in Victoria, Canada brought in a tray of brownies to her office, which unbeknownst to her were loaded with marijuana. The mistake was discovered when three of the office's employees became ill and had to be hospitalized. 

All three people began to complain of the same symptoms— light-headedness, numbness in the limbs and disorientation— at once. The police were called in for a possible poisoning. Their investigation led to a refrigerator and the brownies. 

The woman had found the brownies in her freezer and decided to bring them into the office. Turns out, her son baked the marijuana-laden brownies a year before and forgot about them. Police will not pursue criminal charges in the matter. 

Image Sources:

Comments

Beth's picture

This actually happened in Victoria, not Vancouver. It's kinda like calling Long Island Manhattan: They're both in New York state but have a bit of water between them. :)

gabriela's picture

What?? I wonder how the brownies taste good... They were on the fridge for a year!!!

lala's picture

Yeah, I would never give my friends/coworkers year-old freezer burnt brownies in the first place.

 




Check out Foodista - Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome

 

Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!