I get it, really. There is a romantic notion that cowboys ride up in a cloud of dust, throw themselves from the saddle, and eat a tin plate of beans and biscuits, handed to them by a cook aptly named Cookie.
They wouldn't say no to grub like that, but the truth is, they stuff a bite to eat into their pockets before leaving at dawn, and come home ravenous after dark. Sorry to be the buzzkill here. There are some fantastic recipes that carry the cowboy title however. Here are 5 of them.
Cowboy Eggs - We call these Toad in a hole at my place
- Don't Knock It Til You Try It: Savory Oatmeal
- Down Home Style Cremed Corn: A Video
- Hot Diggity Delicious Cowboy Brisket
- Craving A Big Mac? Learn to Make One at Home
- Video Recipe: Make Kentucky Fried Chicken at Home
- Cowboy Cheeseburgers
- In-N-Out Pop-Up Stand in Singapore Shuts Down Due to Burger Shortage
- How-To Video: Easy Steakhouse-style Pepper Steaks at Home
- Don't Miss: Live Italian Cooking Classes Online!
- Don't You Just Want Double Fudge Brownies?
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Maqloobeh- Upside Down Eggplants and Rice- مقلوبة بتنجان
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Cowboy Brisket
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Fresh Fig, Walnut, Rosemary Upside Down Cake And A Crisp Citrusy Chardonnay
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH