Shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab, mussels, clams, oysters etc...) have nothing in common with fish except that they both live in the water. The are relatively easy to prepare and cook in no time. Shellfish are eaten around the world. Here are five spectacular shellfish recipes that showcase international flavors.
Paella with Chicken and Shellfish
A traditional Spanish rice dish that is made with seafood, chicken, vegetables, and spices.
All this delicious seafood stew needs is a nice slice of bread for soaking up the rich broth.
Chunks of shrimp and scallop and marinated in a sweet and sour dressing with watermelon, jalapenos, and cilantro.
Mussels Steamed in White Wine and Parsley Pesto
This is an elegant and easy supper.
Grilled Clams with Tomatillo Bacon Salsa
These grilled clams are finished in 5 minutes.
- 4 Spectacular No-Cook Sauces
- Must-Try Citrus Scallop Ceviche
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp and Other Summer Shrimp Dishes
- 3 Savory Soup Recipes for Winter
- 5 Spectacular Summer Tomato Recipes
- 5 One Skillet Meals You Have to Cook
- 4 Rice Recipes From Around the World
- Homemade Churros
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Cioppinno, easy Italian seafood stew
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde