Stuffed peppers are a classic, comforting dish. Bell peppers, filled with rice (or quinoa or lentils or...), ground meat and veggies, then baked or - my favorite - simmered in tomato sauce! Stuffed peppers are naturally gluten free and dairy free (even vegan, if you skip the meat!), the key is using rice or another gluten free grain in place of traditional bread crumbs. Here are 5 of my favorite gluten free and dairy free recipes, plus 10 more to try!
Red Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
With a tantalizing avocado topping.
Lentil Pilaf Stuffed Peppers
Fennel seeds, cardamom, almonds and raisins, nothing could be more satisfying!
Simple Stuffed Peppers
This simple recipe has a short ingredient list and is quick and easy to prepare!
Quick and Easy Stuffed Peppers
Using ground turkey and delicious tomatoes and sauce, this is a must-try recipe.
Buffalo Stuffed Peppers
Don't worry, it's turkey! With roasted corn and chipotle powder, a tastier stuffed pepper recipe you never did try!
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- Gluten Free Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Dairy Free GFCF
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Jamaican Pepper Shrimp
- Authentic Jamaican Pepper Shrimp
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Spanish Tortilla With Red Bell Pepper and Peas
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan