This Gollum wedding cake references "The Lord of the Rings" in edible fashion. Every last detail of the creepy character has been recreated wonderfully, from his bony body, stringy hair and filthy nails to the gold ring he refers to as "my precious" throughout the film franchise.
The Gollum wedding cake was created by Crazy Cakes of Austin, Texas. Avid fans of the TLC network might remember Crazy Cakes co-founder Brian Stevens from the first season of "Cake Boss: Next Great Baker."
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- Identical Twin Womb Cake Rings in Kelley and Kim Deal's Birthday
- Royal Wedding Cake: Prince William's Unbaked Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- The Pit Boss Belt Lets You Conquer the BBQ
- Sexy Oreo Cookie and Cream Cake
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Must Have: Mardi Gras Vanilla Buttercream Cake
- Buddy Valastro Cakes Coming to a Grocery Store Near You
- McDonald's Bacon McGriddle Ring is Fashionable Fast Food
- Russian Teacakes, Mexican Wedding Cake
- Wedding Cake Cocktail
- Italian Wedding Cake
- Butter Wedding Cake
- Mom's and My Italian Wedding Soup
- Leyla's Italian Wedding Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup with Escarole
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chocolate Buttermilk Cake (Ingrid's Chocolate Cake) With Chocolate Frosting
- Grandma O'steen's Carrot Cake