We are entering apple season. Beautiful green, yellow, and red orbs are entering the supermarkets, each with a distinct flavor. If you have an opportunity this fall, go apple picking. These five amazing recipes are the perfect way to use this popular American fruit.
Chocolate Covered Apples
These sweet treats are a chocolatey departure from classic caramel apples.
This is an easy healthy snack for you or the kids.
Apple Roasted Pork Loin
Apples and pork are a classic combination. Serve this family meal with roasted potatoes and a simple green salad.
Apple, Fennel, and Red Onion Marmalade
This marmalade adds a hint of uniqueness to your sandwiches and burgers.
This version of the All-American dessert has 3 types of apple.
- Adorable Apple Pie Baked Inside A Whole Apple
- Classic American Apple Pie
- Incredible Ice Box Pies for Summer
- Awesome Autumn Applesauce
- Apple Pie Granola Bars
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Easy as Pie Orange Cream Cheese Pie
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Farmhouse Chicken Pot Pie from Me, Myself and Pie
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Apple and Ginger Pie
- All American Apple Pie
- Apple Pear Pie
- Apple Pie Caramel
- Baby Apple Pies
- Upside-Down Vegetarian Apple and Cinnamon Pie
- Homemade Apple Pie