Happy Labor Day! All over the country, people are getting ready to fire up their grills for some delicious BBQ action.
If you are a vegetarian, or have non-meat eating friends and family, you can honor them with these delicious grilled portobello mushrooms.
Even if you are an omnivore, you will enjoy these meaty mushies.
6 portobello mushroom caps
3 ounces vegetable broth
2 limes, juiced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 small shallot, minced
1 sprig rosemary, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
fresh ground pepper
3 tablespoons miso
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
6 tablespoons water
2 pounds fresh spinach, stems removed
For rest of recipe click here.
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Romaine and Campari Tomato Salad
- Meatless Monday: 5 Grilled Tofu Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Brown Rice and Mushroom Veggie Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Tantalizing Tofu Burgers
- Meatless Monday: Meaty Mushroom Burger
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Potato Salad With Herb Dressing
- Meatless Monday: Grilled Vegetable and Pineapple Salad
- Meatless Monday: Provençal Grilled Cheese
- Introducing the FREE Meatless Monday Chili E-Cookbook!
- Meatless Monday: Margarita Vegetables
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- Meatless Monday :: Potato, Leek & Corn Chowder
- Meatless Monday :: Easy Tilapia, Broccoli Rabe & Roasted Potato Wedges
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Mocha Pecan Cheesecake on The Grill
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Hickory Smoked Sirloin Steak