An all-time American favorite, broccoli salad can take so many different forms! Naturally gluten free and packed with veggies, broccoli salad usually has a few basic components: broccoli (duh), dried fruit, nuts, often bacon and a dressing - usually mayonnaise based. Here are 5 tasty twists on this classic picnic salad to spice up your next gathering, family meal or cookout!
Broccoli Apple Salad with Bacon & Cherries
Sweet and salty, with a delicious crunch. Dairy free.
Grilled Broccoli Salad with Quick Pickled Shallots
Crispy grilled broccoli, faux-pickled shallots, red pepper flakes and rosemary make this an unforgettable picnic salad. Dairy free/vegan (sub. maple or agave for the honey).
Chicken and Roasted Broccoli Salad
With salty goat cheese and sweet bell peppers.
Broccoli Salad with Tahini Dressing
With cabbage, carrots and avocado! Be sure to use GF soy sauce in this protein-packed salad. Dairy free/vegan.
Rainbow Broccoli Salad
Green broccoli, red onions and raisins with a tasty buttermilk dressing.
- Simple Sunday: Pasta with Chardonnay and Broccoli
- Simple Sunday: Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce