Chicken wings are a favorite bar munchie. They can be made a thousand different ways with the classic Buffalo chicken wing taking first place. Here are five flavorful recipes for chicken wings, perfect for any occasion.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
Spiced with cinnamon and allspice, these wings make you feel like your on the beaches in the Caribbean
Grilled Chicken Wings with Chili Garlic Sauce
If you prefer a smoother sauce, puree the ingredients in a food processor.
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Grilling wings add flavor and texture.
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
This recipe is a healthier version of this classic bar food.
Asian Chicken Wings
These wings are sweet and spicy.
- Gluten-Free Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- Sticky Orange Chicken Wings and Other Chicken Wing Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Satisfying Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Super Bowl Bites: Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 5 Super Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- 5 Grilled Main Dishes to Serve at Your Labor Day Barbecue
- Memorial Day Barbecue Recipes: Jerk Chicken Wings
- Spicy Gochujang Chicken Wings with White BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- BBQ Chicken Wings
- Ginger Orange Chicken
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Asian Flavors
- Chili Wings
- Grilled Wings with Berry Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Spatchcock Chicken & Turkey