Market Force conducted a survey for the Favorite Quick-Service Restaurants for 2011 and Five Guys get the most likes. It earned 7.2% of the votes out of 4,500 American respondents who participated in the survey.
Raw data with straight votes shows that Chick-fil-A gets 10.4% of the votes, followed by Panera Bread with 9.9% votes. Five Guys came in just third with 9.1% of votes. In the indexed results, Market Force noted that consumers are only likely to vote for restaurants they visit, and adjusted the results to reflect the number of stores each has. With Chick-fil-A’s 1500 locations, it slipped down to the third spot in the Indexed By Location Count (in the chart above from Market Force), and Five Guys went up to the top spot. In-and-Out gets few actual votes with only 2.4% but goes up to the second spot in the indexed data.
Famous Taco Bell, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Subway and Burger King found their spots at the bottom of the top 13 list.
- General Mills Launches Honey Nut Cheerios "America's Favorite Cereal" Campaign
- 5 Fall's Favorite Gluten Free Soup Recipes
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Tim Tebow Reveals Favorite Family Dish
- Burger King Celebrates 55 Years with the 55 Cent Whopper
- Will Run For Chocolate - Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is America's Sweetest Race
- Americans Eat Out Five Times a Week
- New Cast of 'Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off' Revealed
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- Summer Sanders Dishes on 'Rachael vs. Guy Celebrity Cook-Off'
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Karen Lee's Five Spice Braised Brisket
- Miss Daisy's Five Flavor Pound Cake
- Dan's Favorite Salad
- Kids' Favorite Bar Cookies
- Jewel's Favorite Soup
- The Butcher's Favorite: Bone-In Braised Veal Breast
- Papa's Favorite Peach Cake