Bike messengers are delivering 50,000 free samples of Mars chocolate brands (M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers) today in Manhattan. Their efforts are the beginning of "Random Acts of Chocolate," a campaign by Mars that will distribute 9 million free samples of chocolate this fall.
Log onto the Facebook pages of your favorite candy on September 8 and secure a free coupon. You can also give one to a friend. Clear Channel radio stations are also giving away free samples throughout the month.
- This Man Makes $55,000 Annually Selling Candy
- Quick Sale - Ayalas Herbal Water
- Kristen Davis Loves M&M's
- Fun Coupon Of The Day - Tweet For Amazon Credit
- Glenn Beck Launches Groupon Clone
- An Important Take on Google Offers
- Blog Crush of The Day - Saving Naturally
- Whole Foods Organic Navel Orange Sale
- Twix Cake is a Super Sized Chocolate Bar
- Coupon Failure - 5 Things To Remember