Dustin Glick of Dustinland has created a funny illustrated map of the world according to an alcoholic. Each country is named after a stereotypical local spirit, with a few notable exceptions: South America has been renamed "Where the Dos Equis Guy Goes for Vacation," Greenland is just "Ice," and the Middle East is wholly characterized as "Boring."
As "The World According to an Alcoholic" presents Earth, Canada is the land of Molson, whereas the U.S. is primarily dominated by Budweiser with regional pockets of Sam Adams, Coors and bourbon. Australia, predictably, is the land of Foster's. Do you agree with the map's generalizations?
- Gastronomy Maps Outline Culinary Regional Specialties
- Christmas Drinks From Around the World
- Old Pulteney Wins World Whisky of the Year
- Inside the Shady World of Counterfeit Chinese Wines
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- Rapper Shares Name With World's Spiciest Beer
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes