Chick-fil-A is offering free breakfast entrée for costumers making online reservations this week, from September 6 to 10, 2011. Just visit the Chick-fil-A website and choose the date you want to pick up the item.
Their breakfast menu options are chicken biscuits (regular or spicy fried chicken patty on a biscuit), plain and sausage biscuit, bacon, egg and cheese in a biscuit, mini chicken breakfast sandwiches, and sausage or chicken breakfast burrito. They also offer cinnamon clusters, multi-grain oatmeal bowl, yogurt parfait with fruit topping, granola or chocolate cookie crumbs, chicken, egg and cheese (sunflower multigrain) bagel, and hash brown nuggets.
- Beaver's Restaurant Offers a Chick-on-Chick Sandwich in Response to Chick-fil-A's Anti-Gay Stance
- Chicken Offsets Program Balances Your Conscience and Love of Chick-fil-A Food
- Chick-fil-A Parody Site Mocks the Chain's COO
- Free Sausages From Currywurst + Other Offers
- Update on Chick-Fil-A Racist Incident
- Chick-For-Gay Sandwich is a Pro-LGBT Chicken Sandwich
- Ed Helms Boycotting Chick-fil-A For Homophobic Remarks
- Artist Fights Chick-fil-A to Use Phrase 'Eat More Kale'
- Anyone Else Annoyed by Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Promotion?
- More Shocking Bigotry From Chick-Fil-A
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes-gluten free, nut free, vegan
- Chick-Pea Spread
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sophie's Gluten Free & Egg Free Speculaas Spied Apple Muffins
- Chocolate nut spread
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Scones
- Cacao chia pudding with avocado mousse
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Bread