Enrique Iglesias is partnering with up and coming rum company, ATLANTICO.
"I was introduced to ATLANTICO by friends in Miami, quickly became a fan, and followed its development over the last couple of years," the singer said. "I was recently introduced to its co-founders, Brandon Lieb and Aleco Azqueta, and was immediately drawn to their entrepreneurial spirit and passion for developing a world-class product. I am now delighted to be a partner in this top-quality rum."
Iglesias added that he enjoyed the rum because it reminded him of the islands.
"It's all about escape: the islands, sun, sand, water, relaxation. With ATLANTICO Rum's quality, there's an added classic Caribbean sophistication that I really relate to."
ATLANTICO rum has a suggested retail of $35 and is currently available in Florida, New York, California, Ohio, Tennessee, Washington D.C., and Maryland.
- Katy Perry Partners with Popchips
- Gabby Douglas Partners With Kelloggs'
- Charlie Sheen Stars in Dutch Beer Commercial
- Rihanna is the Latest Vita Coco Celebrity Spokesperson
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Top Chef Casey Thompson Partners with Sam's Club
- LeBron James Adds Sheets Energy Strips to His NBA Finals Routine
- Reggie Bush Stars in Pizza Hut Commercial
- Guy Fieri Partners with Carnival Cruise Lines
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the New Face of Vegan Food Brand
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Run Over By The Donut Truck
- Valenties' Day Test Run- Banana Peach Cream Pie
- The Vibram Five Fingers Running Shoes Experimen
- Vodka-Cured Salmon With Blood Orange Juice and Lime
- Fresh Fig, Walnut, Rosemary Upside Down Cake And A Crisp Citrusy Chardonnay
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Apple Pie Honey Wheat Scones
- Hearty Herb And Cabernet Beef Stew