Apples are a perfect autumn treat! In the 19th and 20th centuries, a polished apple was considered a traditional gift given to teachers, possibly as edible compensation to poorly paid educators. Still, the image persists, and gave rise to the term "apple polisher" (think bootlicker), coined in the 1920s. In any case, apples are great treats for students and teachers, so send your kids to school with a few allergy friendly apple-themed treats!
Allergy friendy: gluten and dairy free, eggless and vegan!
Red Apple Rice Krispies' Treats
Using the recently released Gluten Free Rice Krispies cereal, these red apple-shaped marshmallow treats are perfect for the whole class! Allergy friendly: dairy free, eggless, gluten/free & nut free =)
Apple Oreo Cheesecake Truffles
Gluten free oreos and cream cheese make the truffles, dip them in chocolate or - for this recipe - those candy melts, add a gluten free pretzel stem and voila! you have a super cute snack!
Adorable Apple Cupcakes
Straight from the Queen of Crafting, Martha Stewart, these cupcakes are a perfect dessert.
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Nutrient rich green peas cookies
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Gluten And Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cups
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan