Darla over at Bakingdom wanted to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the very first airing of the original Star Trek series, and so she baked some cookies!
Darla made the shapes using two different cookie cutters, giving them a doll-like look. To bring her favorite trekkies to life, she used fondant, royal icing and super gold wander lust.
- Alice Eve Talks 'Star Trek' Diet
- Nerdy Eats: Star Trek Cookies
- The Star Trek Voyager Cake Boasts an Edible Crew
- Star Trek Baby Spoon Makes Feeding Time an Outer Worldly Experience
- Sulu Talks McDonald's in 1993
- Learn to Make Olympic Celebration Cookies
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- A Day in the Life of Mario Batali
- Tom Colicchio Talks New Web Series Hooked Up: Interview
- Where Do Chocolate Chip Cookies Originate?