Darla over at Bakingdom wanted to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the very first airing of the original Star Trek series, and so she baked some cookies!
Darla made the shapes using two different cookie cutters, giving them a doll-like look. To bring her favorite trekkies to life, she used fondant, royal icing and super gold wander lust.
- The Star Trek Voyager Cake Boasts an Edible Crew
- Alice Eve Talks 'Star Trek' Diet
- Nerdy Eats: Star Trek Cookies
- Star Trek Baby Spoon Makes Feeding Time an Outer Worldly Experience
- Savannah Smiles are the New Girl Scout Cookie
- Sulu Talks McDonald's in 1993
- Fantastic Titanic Inspired Ice Cubes.
- Learn to Make Olympic Celebration Cookies
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- A Day in the Life of Mario Batali