These adorable Pac-Man dumplings are on the menu at Red Farm, a dim sum restaurant in New York City's West Village. The four dumplings are in the shape of the iconic Pac-Man ghosts, and a deep-fried Pac-Man holds court at one end of the plate.
The Pac-Man dumplings join other tasty treats like the Katz's pastrami egg roll, a duck and Fuji apple wrap, and shu mai shooters. Do you like this whimsical blend of video games and food?
- The Haunted Hedge Maze Threadcakes Entry is a 3-D Pac-Man Board
- Relive the 80s with Pac-Man Sugar Cookies
- 10 Video Game Desserts
- Food Tutorial: Dim Sum
- Los Angeles Dim Sum Crawl
- Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls
- Classic Video Games Recreated With Gummy Bears
- New Food Alert: Lo Bak Gou or Steamed Turnip Cake
- Easy Ground Turkey Shu Mai
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum