Zac Brown, the front man of the Zac Brown Band, wants to take his love for food to television.
At your typical Zac Brown concert, you aren't likely to see the usual venue food like burgers or chicken fingers. Instead, you'll find "Southern gourmet" prepared by a team of chefs. The band even hosts "eat and greets" before their shows for fan-club members.
“This isn’t just a chance for somebody to come eat a bag of nachos and some Cheese Whiz at a concert,” Brown said, adding that he takes the music side of his shows just as seriously as the music.
While nothing is set in stone, Brown is already rearing to go with his own food show.
“We’ve talked about [a TV show]. We’ve filmed a lot of the stuff, a lot of the cooking elements of our stuff to possibly put a show together, and we definitely will do that one day.”
- Food Network Hosts Concert in Chicago
- Teresa Giudice Might Get Her Own Cooking Show
- Next Iron Chef Winner Announced
- Gluten Free Browned Butter Pecan Tart
- A Mandalay Bay Weekend of Gourmet Food, Scotch, and Colbie Caillat!
- Starbucks, Con Agra Foods Compete In Battle of the Corporate Bands
- Motorhead Shiraz is the Latest Addition to the Rocker Wine Club
- Alton Brown Announces End of "Good Eats"
- Alton Brown to Release Cooking E-Book
- Alton Brown Serves Fine Food on his Airplane
- Apple Brown Betty
- Classic Hush Puppies
- Alabama Caviar - Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Fresh Field Peas
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Classic Buttermilk Pie
- Hash Browns-بطاطا مبشوره و مقليه
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist