While peanut butter is by far the most popular of the nut butters (even though peanuts are technically a legume...), but there are so many other choices! Almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds -- any seed or nut can be turned into a butter! For those with a peanut allergy or who just want to try something different, here are 5 fantastically gluten free & dairy free recipes for homemade nut butters that make for the perfect sandwich or spread.
Walnut Butter with Cherries and Cacao Nibs
Toasted walnuts, dried cherries and bittersweet cacao nibs (or dark chocolate shavings) make this rich nut butter an incomparable condiment.
Cinnamon Raisin Almond Butter
Cinnamon, vanilla beans, raisins and almonds may seem sinful, but this nut butter is 100% healthy goodness.
Vanilla Almond Hazelnut Butter
Sweet vanilla notes and a complex blend of flavors make for a fragrant spread.
Cake Batter Cashew Butter
All the flavors of cake batter in a healthy nut butter - complete with sprinkles!
Classic Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
An all-American favorite!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Tia's Treats
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- 3-ingredient almond butter cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Light Clam Chowder