Beer, chocolate, pumpkin -- all favorite autumn flavors and now, all ingredients in our favorite chili recipes. I know what you're thinking - beer in chili? Natural. Pumpkin? Okay, well I'll give it a try. But chocolate? You must be crazy. Here are three fabulously gluten free & dairy free recipes for the chili, one of fall's favorite comfort foods.
Game Day Chili
With chocolate and beer (use gluten free, of course!), this incredibly rich chili is perfect for those cold autumn mornings or game day football parties!
Creamy pumpkin puree makes this hearty chili a must-try.
Easy Slow Cooker Chili
This incredibly simple recipe is perfect for those busy days - set it up in the morning before work and it's ready when you get home! Dairy free/vegan.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp
- Mac n Cheese-gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan optional
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread