Blackberries are a symbol of the late summer harvest. Often thought of as a weed and a noxious invader, blackberry vines can be quite the menace - but come August and September, those thoughts turn to sweet berry pies, jams and other delicious desserts! Here are 5 of my favorite blackberry recipes, all gluten free of course!
Vanilla Bourbon Blackberry Jam
Sweet, tangy and a little bit boozy, this jam is perfect for holiday baking.
Rich lucious blackberries and decadent chocolate make these brownies delicious; zucchini makes it healthy! Dairy free.
Lemon Blackberry Swirl Pound Cake
Lemon poundcake with a delicious blackberry swirl! Simply substitute gluten free flour for the all-purpose in this blend.
Blackberry Hazelnut Muffins
My all-time favorite! Be sure to substitute gluten free all-purpose flour in this recipe.
A refreshing summer quencher that can be enjoyed year round - great for the kids as is, or for a tasty spiked punch.
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Brownies, a simple recipe for a seasonal sensation
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Spiced Raisin Bread with a hint of maple